|EQ Shareowner Services|
|EQ Shareowner Services
P.O. Box 64874
St Paul, MN 55164-0874
|Certified and overnight delivery|
|EQ Shareowner Services
1110 Centre Pointe Curve, Suite 101
Mendota Heights, MN 55120
651-450-4064 Outside the United States
Shareowner Relations Specialists are available Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Time
- Can I purchase stock directly from AbbVie?
- Yes. The minimum initial investment for non-shareholders is $250.00. Alternatively, you may authorize a minimum of ten monthly automatic deductions of $25.00 each from your bank account to fund your initial investment. A one-time $10.00 enrollment fee to establish a new account for a non-shareholder will be deducted from the purchase amount. Interested persons may contact AbbVie’s transfer agent, EQ, at (877) 881-5970 within the USA, US Territories & Canada.
- Does AbbVie have a dividend reinvestment program?
Yes. The AbbVie Dividend Reinvestment Program offers registered shareholders the opportunity to purchase additional shares, commission-free, through automatic dividend reinvestment and/or optional cash investments. Interested persons may contact AbbVie’s transfer agent, EQ, at (877) 881-5970 within the USA, US Territories & Canada.
Click here for more details on the Dividend Reinvestment Program.
- How often are AbbVie’s dividends paid? Can I have my dividends direct-deposited?
AbbVie dividends are subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
Shareholders may have quarterly dividends deposited directly into a checking or savings account at any financial institution that participates in the Automated Clearing House system. For more information, please contact EQ at (877) 881-5970.
- Who is AbbVie’s transfer agent? What does a transfer agent do?
EQ Shareowner Services is AbbVie's transfer agent. To contact EQ, call (877) 881-5970, or visit the EQ web site.
Transfer agents maintain stock registries for their client companies such as AbbVie. They issue and cancel stock certificates, process and pay dividends, administer dividend reinvestment programs, resolve issues arising from lost or stolen certificates, and answer questions from shareholders about their accounts.
- What is the difference between a registered shareholder and a street-name shareholder?
- You are a registered shareholder if you receive a dividend check directly from the issuing company. If your broker holds your shares in an account for you and receives dividends on your behalf, your shares are in street name.
- Whom can I contact if I have questions or need more information?
Shareholders with questions about their accounts may contact AbbVie's transfer agent, EQ.
EQ Shareowner Services
P.O. Box 64874
St. Paul, MN 55164-0874
(877) 881-5970 (toll free) within USA, US Territories & Canada
(651) 450-4064 Outside the USA, US Territories & Canada
- Does AbbVie offer the Direct Registration System (DRS) for its shares?
Yes. AbbVie uses the Direct Registration system (DRS) for its shares, a paperless form of stock ownership commonly referred to as “book entry” that allows your shares to be held in your name and tracked electronically. You retain full ownership of your shares without having to hold a paper stock certificate.
Shares held in book entry have all the traditional rights and privileges as shares held in certificate form. Furthermore, by keeping your shares in book entry, you do not have to worry about protecting your stock certificates from loss, theft or destruction. Book entry ownership also allows for electronic shares transactions, such as ownership transfers, sales and moving shares to or from a broker.
Please contact EQ at (877) 881-5970 (toll free) with any questions, or go to www.shareowneronline.com and click “Contact Us” located under the Shareholder Services section, or write to EQ Shareowner Services at P.O. Box 64874, St. Paul, MN 55164-0874.
- Who do I contact with questions about my Pharmacyclics holdings?
Questions or requests for assistance may be directed to the information agent at the telephone number and addresses set forth below. Stockholders may also contact their broker, dealer, commercial bank, trust company or other nominee for assistance.
480 Washington Blvd., 26th Floor
Jersey City, New Jersey 07310
Banks, Brokers and Stockholders
Call Toll-Free (888) 680-1528
Or Contact via E-mail at: